Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the fast-growing Achieve60AZ Alliance. Our independent alliance of community, business, philanthropic, nonprofit, and education organizations supports the grassroots effort to make Arizona more competitive through the power of education.
Our vision: Arizona has a diverse, well-educated, highly-skilled workforce participating in a thriving economy.
Our goal: 60% of Arizona adults age 25 to 64 have an industry recognized certificate or college degree by 2030.
With collaboration and support from all members, Arizona will achieve our goal through:
- Strengthening the K-12 Pipeline – Increase readiness for post high school opportunities and high school graduation rates.
- Completing Credentials – Implement policies and practices to make it easier for Arizonans to finish credentials or college degrees.
- Increasing Access – Raise awareness about options beyond high school and make them more affordable.
- Workforce Development – Attract and retain businesses with a well-educated, highly-skilled workforce, and ongoing alignment of education and workforce needs.
As an Achieve60AZ Alliance partner you agree with these principles:
- Your organization supports the 60% attainment goal for Arizona.
- Decisions regarding Achieve60AZ and its work will be based on the best interest of the Alliance and its goals.
- Members are encouraged to participate and be involved in ongoing discussions, communications, committees, and events.
To become an Achieve60AZ Alliance partner, please fill out the form below and send your organizational logo (if available) to email@example.com: